Dyspepsia should be the culprit.
Dyspepsia is defined as a pain or discomfort centered in the upper abdomen.
Patients with dyspepsia may have underlying structural disease e.g peptic ulcer disease, reflux oesophagitis, gastritis, cancer.
However, the majority of dyspeptic patients have no structural disease. Most of them have problems with the functioning of the organs e.g stomach, colon.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF FUNCTIONAL DYSPEPSIA?
- Abdominal pain
- Heartburn ( burning pain at the centre of the chest )
- Regurgitation - whats this?
- Early satiety ( unable to finish a normal meal )
- Bloating ( a gassy, swollen feeling in your stomach )
- Belching (feeling that you are burping gas )
- Nausea / Vomiting ( feeling sick to your stomach while eating, or feeling like you want to throw up after a meal )
I've experienced all of them. Whoopi. -.-
FOODS THAT CAN CAUSE SYMPTOMS
- Fatty or greasy foods
- Fatty meats ( e.g pork,bacon, luncheon meats, hotdogs )
- Drinks with caffeine ( e.g. coffee, tea, cola drinks )
- Peppermint or spearmint
- Spicy foods
- Citrus juice (e.g. orange, tomato)
- Acidic fruits and vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, apples, green peppers)
- Carbonated beverages
nodding.. I should retreat to the temple and be a nun.
* Donna Summer - I WILL SURVIVE *
P.S: Guess its time to see the doc. Next week. =l